Interview with Eric Francis – published Tuesday

It’s your old friend Eric Francis, checking in and saying hello.

The past couple of weeks I’ve been working with the editors of Generation, the student magazine at SUNY Buffalo, who have this mythology that I am the founder of the magazine; on account of which, they got in contact and asked me if I was willing to do an interview. This, on the occasion of the magazine’s 25th anniversary and reorganization by the publisher, a student-run student services corporation called Sub-Board I. Here is the interview, in web format. Here is the PDF of the whole issue — though there are some typos in this version.

4 thoughts on “Interview with Eric Francis – published Tuesday”

1. Carlene was amazing. I just had her for one class, but she had love in her eyes and she touched my life deeply. All these years I have been a journalist I have been writing fiction and it’s just starting to come to fruition. Carlene is watching over me…

2. A really enjoyable interview, and a wonderful oportunity to learn more of our beginnings. I am not at all surprised that they found you an interesting guy, or that your professional integrity has been constant throughout your career. I am delighted that your sense of fun and curiousity has always fueled your creativity. Congratulations Eric, it is wonderful to have your past reach out to you in such a positive manner. I’m going to add Carlene Polite to my reading list; she sounds like an original spirit.

3. Eric – Finally had a chance to read the interview at lunch. Dude, if a future POTUS ever wanted to save money and hire a press secretary that could double as an astrologer, you would be the person for the job.