In Maine (as in New York, as of 1992), it’s legal for women to expose their breasts anywhere a man can take his shirt off — but it’s “frowned upon,” according to participants in the Breast March for Freedom (my descriptive term). About 50 women walked topless from Longfellow Square to Tommy’s Park on a beautiful spring day, followed by a small mob of supporters, onlookers, tons of photographers and a police escort. It started with an idea and a Facebook page, which apparently went viral on a local level. I didn’t see anyone frowning. I can confirm that the women actually were topless — it wasn’t an illusion created by nude lingerie or anything like that. Stay tuned for a slide show of the event, which I will link from this blog entry when it’s ready. Okay! Thank you Anatoly — here is the gallery.
Search This Blog
ORDER YOUR 2014 WRITTEN + AUDIO ANNUAL READING BY ERIC FRANCIS NOW!
Benefits of Membership
Read what Eric Francis has to say about your zodiac sign:
Aries Taurus Gemini Cancer Leo Virgo Libra Scorpio Sagg. Capr. Aquarius Pisces
If you would like to follow us on Facebook, please 'like' our company page. Thank you!
Become a Planet Waves Site Member
Birthday Readings by Eric Francis
About Eric Francis
Tracy's Astrological Resources
- Alexander De Witte - Eric, your final link there from the kyiv post is…
- DivaCarla - Oops, read the time wrong. I will be teaching in…
- DivaCarla - Len, I have a big date with this square so…
- bkoehler - Nikita Khrushchev's granddaughter Nina Khrushcheva (On Chris Hayes' MSNBC show…
- jinspace - "Something new is available to us; it is up to…