In Maine (as in New York, as of 1992), it’s legal for women to expose their breasts anywhere a man can take his shirt off — but it’s “frowned upon,” according to participants in the Breast March for Freedom (my descriptive term). About 50 women walked topless from Longfellow Square to Tommy’s Park on a beautiful spring day, followed by a small mob of supporters, onlookers, tons of photographers and a police escort. It started with an idea and a Facebook page, which apparently went viral on a local level. I didn’t see anyone frowning. I can confirm that the women actually were topless — it wasn’t an illusion created by nude lingerie or anything like that. Stay tuned for a slide show of the event, which I will link from this blog entry when it’s ready. Okay! Thank you Anatoly — here is the gallery.
Search This Blog
ORDER YOUR 2014 WRITTEN + AUDIO ANNUAL READING BY ERIC FRANCIS NOW!
Sign up for Monsanto Watch Environmental Newsletter
Benefits of Membership
Read what Eric Francis has to say about your zodiac sign:
Aries Taurus Gemini Cancer Leo Virgo Libra Scorpio Sagg. Capr. Aquarius Pisces
Become a Planet Waves Site Member
Birthday Readings by Eric Francis
About Eric Francis
- P. Sophia - Opps, posted before finished.. Of course I am still learning,…
- P. Sophia - Sounds like a nice welcome. Thank you for the way…
- Fe Bongolan - Posting this again: Pilots' group president says MH17 shot down after…
- Fe Bongolan - BREAKING: No direct evidence of Russian government involvement in downing of…
- awordedgewise - @Pam If you haven't seen this yet (you can find it…