Anthony Ayiomamitis, our photographer/astronomer friend in Athens, writes that last night was a “Marvelous opportunity to observe and image the rising full moon (99.7% phase) last night against the Propylaea and which introduce the Temple of Poseidon Erechtheus at the Acropolis of Athens. The Erechtheum (421-407 BC) is perhaps best known for the stunning Caryatids made of pentelic marble and which adorn the southern side of the structure. The opposite side of the Erechtheum is dedicated to the (Acropolis) gods Poseidon and Erechtheus and who battled unsuccessfully against Athena for the right to protect and be the patrons of the city of Athens.”
Eric's new Planet Waves FM webcasts are now on their own site, along with many of the best programs.
Order Your 2013 Reading by Eric Francis
Benefits of Membership
Read what Eric Francis has to say about your zodiac sign:
Aries Taurus Gemini Cancer Leo Virgo Libra Scorpio Sagg. Capr. Aquarius Pisces
If you would like to follow us on Facebook, please 'like' our company page. Thank you!
Become a Planet Waves Site Member
Birthday Readings by Eric Francis
About Eric Francis
Tracy's Astrological Resources
- P. Sophia - Nelson Mandela, South Africa's face of change, dies 2:04 PM.…
- P. Sophia - Mars is coming on home to my 1st on ASC…
- Strawberrylaughter - Hmmm....1:41 Saturday is booked. I may just have to imagine…
- bkoehler - I love your perspective Len, it is ALWAYS different from…
- marymack - ah, yes. Thank you so much Eric ... that Jupiter-Saturn…