The big lie in Obama’s NSA speech today is that anyone is concerned that their private life is being spied on. The problem is not that they might know who you ‘re dating. The target of this surveillance is POLITICAL ACTIVISTS. That is the point of abuse — to root out or intimidate dissidents. We all have a stake in privacy, but they’re making it seem like the incursions are trivial or for no special purpose. The purpose imo is to after anti-GMO, anti-fracking, Occupy, Anonymous, anti-Israel, etc. people — or to scare them into not participating. This is not about spying on Aunt Mable and taking her apple pie recipe.
Search This Blog
ORDER YOUR 2014 WRITTEN + AUDIO ANNUAL READING BY ERIC FRANCIS NOW!
Sign up for Monsanto Watch Environmental Newsletter
Benefits of Membership
Read what Eric Francis has to say about your zodiac sign:
Aries Taurus Gemini Cancer Leo Virgo Libra Scorpio Sagg. Capr. Aquarius Pisces
Become a Planet Waves Site Member
Birthday Readings by Eric Francis
About Eric Francis
- kate - Thanks for sharing this Eric. I am so sorry that…
- Len Wallick - Grateful for your words Eric. Please pass on my gratitude…
- jere - Damn straight Sag. is tops. Brother is sent out…
- Phyllis Capanna - Beautiful, inspiring tribute. Thank you. Phyllis…
- Penny - So sorry to have lost this great guy. He was…