Heart-Space: Finding The Answers

By Judith Gayle | Political Waves

The sweet-tempered Sun in Taurus has arrived just in the nick of time, and I hope it brought some soothing energy with it. As mammals, even the most docile of us have fangs, and the most patient of us can be pushed to expose them. All that Aries energy had some of us sharp-edged as a spear point, me included. Aggression and impatience were the rule of thumb for a while, in danger of exploding, like the gent in Florida who punched a Sonic manager in the face for putting tomato on his hamburger.

Political Blog, News, Information, Astrological Perspective.

I had the same itch watching Sunday pundit television last weekend. A blank-eyed Mitt Romney was unenthusiastically crowned the Republican presumptive while the topics that token lefty, Katrina Vanden Heuvel, attempted to introduce — gun law reform and the multi-faceted assault on democracy known as ALEC* — were quickly dismissed as too liberal, therefore too radical, to discuss at the establishment roundtable. The smugness of these “I-know-better-than-you” vignettes spin me up. Denied access to Cokie Roberts, if I could have found an offending tomato, I’d have slapped it into mush.

It’s not just politics, of course. It’s finances and weather and jobs, jobs, job. It’s relationships and expectations and prices of food and gas and health care. The kind of anger and frustration we’re seeing all around us is typical of people who feel their lives spinning out of control. In many instances, those feelings are justified. The system has failed us. We have finally noticed, and now, if we’re mindful, we may decide to take those next steps. What steps, you ask? We have to turn the clock back a bit to answer that — a few days, months, years — depending on our Soul Contract.

This entry was posted in by Judith Gayle. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Heart-Space: Finding The Answers

1. Judith Gayle Judith Gayle says:

Happy Earth Day, everybody — hope you had opportunity to hug a tree, and if not, will get your toes in the dirt very soon. It’s grounding, as well as respectful of the Mother.

And, oh my, you got me in my soft spot, be — I’m all verklempt! Lyd too! Virtual {{{hug}}} backatcha!

Love the footwork in the cosmic dance, be. I see the signs of awakening all around me, little bits and pieces that will knit themselves together soon enough. I’m ready for genuine heart-opening instead of the emotional rollercoaster we’ve come to accept instead of authentic feeling. THAT is more powerful than fear. We need some of that!

On topic, Paul Ryan, who is a Catholic, put out a disclaimer that he and the Bishops just had a little “disagreement” about Christian responsibility to the poor, no big deal — which led Mark Fiore to put out this dandy animation entitled The Jesus Budget:

Thank you all for your insights and collaboration this weekend. Blessed be.

2. mystes mystes says:

Be, I just re-read your original response to Jude’s article. Good stuff, and anyone who glimpses this kind of potential helps activate it. So, thanks. And, your emphasizing the Saturn/Venus trine in August is duly noted.

Burning River, after I lose the little that’s left of my tinymind, pretty sure I’ll be game for anything. If I do decide to riff on Ms. Perry, the hot blue hair will be a first. (Goddess knows I’ve done every other color…) Lyd, I feel the same way about be’s gifts…

Looking at the Solstice chart, I can’t quite make out it’s lunar degree (might be around 15 Cancer), but it is a busybusy day. 8 transits, but the one that pops out first is a Uranus/Venus sextile a couple of hours after the Solstice. Might provide some surprising amusement. One can hope.

Be, you’re the second person from your decade to mention the memoirs in the last week. The other was my greatly-beloved ‘first’ – who has watched the shenanigans of March with no little chagrin from the other side of the planet. His words: write a screenplay of March alone and you’ll be set for life.

But March is just a tiny gemstone in a much larger mosaic. Example: Just last night found out that the Zetas –those badboys who have run Mexico into its latest grinder, and who now sit on our border sharpening their AK47s– are from Bogota. Of *course* they are. Why is Colombia claiming to have the highest happiness index in Latin America? Because they have exported their bloodthirstiest mofos to Mexico and the US.

Well… maybe not exactly “exported.” But here they are. This directly connects to my bigger bidness here on Terra Lucida. My writing is no longer expository or narrative, but rather ritual, a way of debriding the wound*. Telling ‘my’ story has little to no purpose; gathering up the bigger story is coming along nicely.

(*By 2013 we’ll be putting in the stitches.)

Stay tuned…
    ***

Thank YOU Burning River!

Green Star-gazer and Lyd, you make me glad I shared this picture (as I received it from the ethers), but mystes has a point. Taurus folk may have to put some plans on hold due to the retrograde Venus. No doubt there’s a reason for this, there always is it seems. My experience of Venus retrogrades have caused me to dread their coming. But this one seems so purposeful that I am going to grin and bear it as best I can and wait for the start of August to catagorize it.

Interestingly, Venus and Saturn will make their belated trine in almost the same degree as the one that will almost happen in May. Seems very focused to me. This degree area of Gemini was highlighted by Mars’ presence in the Pluto ingress into Capricorn. Last June there was a total lunar eclipse at 24 Sagittarius 23 (opposite the Sun at 24 Gemini 23) and the day after that Rep. Anthony Weiner resigned. This same Gemini degree was highlighted by the Moon in the Neptune ingress to Pisces this year and I think it possibly speaks of the War on Women issues so prevalent in this country, but certainly reflects the emotional battles endured by everyone about everything. The Neptune ingress chart’s Moon forms a T-square with the opposing Venus and Mars.

mystes, you do save these glimpses of your private life that keep us in stitches don’t you? I’m thinking mystes’ memoirs could be a best seller and maybe even a movie. Anyway possible you could video the client doorstep scene and share it with us? Priceless!

5. Lea Burning River says:

and be—-thanks a MILLION!!!…..

6. Lea Burning River says:

Thanks for the great article (as always) Judith, and for us ADDers a special thanks for the links that let me DO SOMETHING to let off the pressure after the read. Mystes I REALLY like your idea–can a group of us do that to an entire city? Sort of like the guy who stripped at the airport recently to “make a protest statement”.
    If I do not laugh somedays I think I will do something more sinister than cry.

To the pressure cooker release valves among us–hats off and love ya.

Oh, I also think April is giving me some respite–things are beginning to ramp up for me already again. Here we go…..
    +-+ (still wearing the earrings)

7. aprilius52 says:

another beautiful essay, thanks so much.

8. Lyd says:

Oh my God Mystes, what a visual…I’m still somewhat doubled-over, made need a chiropractor.

Jude, as much as I would like to offer something original, I copy be, as one of the “many other ones”…

And be, hope you don’t mind, but I’m printing out your contribution to read daily, soak till it’s in the cells.

Thanks all.

9. mystes mystes says:

Hey Be, the fact that Venus is stationing Rx during solar Taurus puts a number of Taurean consolations on hold, methinks. Esp with the near-miss Saturn trine. Or maybe I’m just reading the ‘bummer’ side of the sky.

I woke up this morning with the message “Your ‘break’ is nearly over; May will be an echo of March – so strap in. Relief comes right after Solstice.” “Break” hahahaha… April has seen a slight reduction in chaos, but my job overlords have continued their pressure-cooker methods. Speaking of small, pressurized spaces: In March I threw everything from an 1100 sq. ft condo into 400 sq. ft efficiency, so I am essentially living in a storage space, with little paths carved out to kitchen, bed and bath. Waiting for a) the end of this work cycle and b) the new apartment to come open. Then we start a new work-cycle first week of May. Then I lose it and go to my clients’ front doors wearing a Katie Perry-style whipped cream bra and shoot them with nitrous-oxide-propelled dairy product while lip-synching “You’re hot then you’re cold/ you’re yes then you’re no…” and we all collapse in a heap of bad pop music, insufferable temperatures and dental anaesthesia.

Now if *that* doesn’t get me into Rehab, nothing will.

***

10. Thank you Judith and thank you Be!!!!!!

Be….the glimpse into the spring Waltz of Venus gives me goosebumps of Hope!! Thanks to you I see and feel the great wheels turning, alignments being made, like tumblers on a giant lock, slipping into place so that when the Venus Saturn trine is finally struck, the gated heart of the collective will be keyed to open and be in resonance with fear-less love, ready to anchor into the world with compassionate intent and practical plans.

Thank you Be so much for this heads-up!!

I love you Jude. . many others do to. I remember many mornings waking up to the fears you speak of, just now though I don’t remember the first one. In fact all these individual “wrongs” have so overwhelmed us we either focus all our energy into one Wrong or escape into another world and leave all the Wrongs to work themselves out without our input.

There is something happening in May that I doubt anyone has written about. I will tell you about it in astrology-talk but it will only represent what will be actually happening somewhere – everywhere in our world. The two primary symbols are Venus and Saturn. They could probably represent most of the things you named above like the financial disaster, budget cuts, mommy wars, climate change, love, and these can in some way claim the symbol of Venus. Government, politics, big business, restrictions, ground rules, apparent heartlessness can claim in part the symbol of Saturn. Venus and Saturn will come very close to making an exact trine in May, but not quite.

This is a big, big year for Venus and the obvious high point for her is June when she occults the Sun. Well, what does that mean, really? Most of us can’t define or pin-point that exactly, but next month Venus stations retrograde and everybody. . EVERYBODY will get to think about it (because she’s in Gemini and that means thinking and that means more than one thing) and this is the picture in astro-talk of what will be happening at that time.

There will be two sets of interesting aspects during those days just before and after Venus stations retrograde. On the surface they don’t seem directly related but they are. One set is a grand earth trine around the degrees of 8 and 9 in Virgo (Mars), Taurus (Mercury) and Capricorn (Pluto). The other set of aspects is around the 23-24 degree area and includes the Sun, Jupiter, Saturn and Venus. All of these planets will make exact aspects to 3 or more of these 7 planets, but Saturn will not exact a trine to Venus. They will come within 2 arc minutes of each other; Venus will even “stand still” and wait for Saturn but it won’t happen now, but it will happen.

I think this means that things are working slowly, in small steps, to “fix” something. Sun and Jupiter are conjunct and then they both make minor aspects to Venus and Satun and finally Pluto. Mercury and Mars start the Grand Trine and Mercury aspects Venus, then Mars aspects Saturn and finally they both trine Pluto. Venus, Saturn and Pluto basically sit in one spot while Sun, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter come to them with their suggestions or plans or messages. I believe that all over the World there are in-roads being created by people and organizations so as to break up the road blocks to progress on many of the subjects you mention today. I believe that Venus has much to say about the what and the how of this process because she rules values, and because she rules the signs that Sun and Mercury and Jupiter and Saturn are in. She’s on intimate terms with Mars although she doesn’t directly aspect him at this time, and she made a major aspect to Pluto in all three of the 1st ingress charts of Neptune, Uranus and Pluto, which represent the Zeitgeist we are presently in. She will be large and in charge when she stations retrograde in May. She is gathering and producing lots of data while in Gemini, enough to write that last chapter. And Jude, she knows how to access the human heart.

I believe in my own heart that these Wrongs will be made Right. I think if we look and listen we might see and hear evidence of that around the middle of May, and more so in June when she occults the Sun. But look for results when, at the very end of July, Venus and Saturn, both direct, finally make the trine that just didn’t quite make it in May. That’s a real big part of my dream. I don’t know which “somethings” will be happening right now but when we wake up we can determine that together.

12. paola paola says:

“Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” Don’t be afraid to enter heart-space, don’t be afraid to find what’s written there. It’s time to come awake.

Thank you Judith!