Different Space — Solar Virgo

The Sun enters Virgo at 7:02 pm EDT Thursday, potentially awakening you to a vastly different space than you perceive yourself in. Granted, every time the Sun changes sign, it’s a different space, usually perceived with refreshment. This time, as indicated by the synchronicity of astrology and events, the space where change itself takes place will be enlarged to an entirely new sense of scale and purpose.

Astrology by Len Wallick

It has to do with a spacecraft, three planets, one hypothetical point, a fixed star, our galaxy and you. Or more properly, you and every being under the Sun.

The spacecraft is Voyager 1, launched during solar Virgo of 1977 onto a grand tour of the outer solar system. Nearly 36 years later, it is still sending data back to Earth.

Depending on the model used to interpret that information, Voyager 1 has either entered a new space, that of the stars outside the solar system, or is about to.

As scientists wrangle over interpreting telemetry from Voyager 1, many astrologers are beginning to think you and the rest of us also have a choice to cross some sort of boundary into a new space. Ironically, the fact that most of us are deeply conditioned not to cross boundaries is providing the best evidence through the pervasive tension you feel as a continuous background.

Len Wallick

About Len Wallick

in service
This entry was posted in Astrology with Len Wallick. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Different Space — Solar Virgo

1. Lunesoleil says:

add it is better to understand, Ah this translation which not always wants to follow :)

2. Lunesoleil says:

glisserais = slide ;)

3. Lunesoleil says:

Thanks Len for your reply, it was just a hunch, in my sky of birth I have Uranus in conjunction the fixed star Regulus. You have inspired me to write an article, it will be published later in the morning
    I really like Regulus, I couldn’t miss it and I glisserais link in your article, thanks again :)

4. awordedgewise awordedgewise says:

Be,
    Thank you for mentioning Narcissus as I’m currently experiencing Narcissus return (natal at 1 Cap). I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for teaching me (in your generous posts here at PW) about Yods,without which I would not have been able to see my Lilith/Venus/Sun/Pluto natal yod being aspected by yesterday’s full moon.

Carrie: Thank you for your kind words and a reminder of the metaphor i shared with you. When the proper time comes, i will put it in writing here.

Darcy: It is a pleasure for me to reply that you are very welcome.

Geoff: Thank you for the explanation.

Strawberry: Thank you for recalling one of my favorite cinema performances ever. Also, for what great work you do with what my poor service provides.

Lunesoleil: Thank you for a wonderful question. To correlate Regulus with Uranus is very sophisticated astrology. In both the case of Uranus and Regulus, a lot depends on point of view. Uranus can be quite assertive, but “if the cause be just”, also heroic, depending on what side of the “cause” you are on. The same, if my understanding is correct, pertains to Regulus.

6. Lunesoleil says:

Hello Len :)

It’s a feat that the Sun arrives on Regulus, I consider the same influence as with Uranus
    What do you think?

7. Strawberrylaughter Strawberrylaughter says:

Well said, Geoff, thank you. One of my favorite examples of the overdone soft-focus lens is in the movie Camille with Greta Garbo. Not only did that woman not have pores, but all hint of lines were eradicated from the image. And now we’ve hit the opposite end of the spectrum, with HD everything. I do feel for actors in that way.

Thank you again, Chief Niwots Son. I appreciate you immensely.

And Len, thank you for the reminder to keep an eye out for the Sun T-ing my Neptune square this week; that has been in the background of my life for so long now I forget to account for it, but it was an incredible feeling as that square came together last time. And for your consistent encouragement to hold onto what I feel to be real and true within. As always, your input challenges me to see what is and is not me. I am grateful for it.

8. Geoff says:

It’s a soft focus lens, Darcy, which makes a shot look very slightly out-of-focus and misty. It was often used in love scenes to make the heroine look even more enchanting. You can buy them for as little as $15 on the internet although you can achieve the same effect using Photoshop.

9. Darcy says:

Can someone explain the grace Kelly lens…
    Len, I thank you, its real pleasure to read your work

10. carecare7 says:

“A Butterfly Emerging From A Chrysalis”

Thanks for that, P Sophia. Len, remember when you talked with me about that butterfly in the chrysalis thing? Have you shared that here on PW yet? This might be a great time to do so; it was profound. As is your writing here. Thanks so much for always sharing your insights and wisdom for all.

Diva Carla: It is me who should thank you for your inspiring words, and i do, with sincere gratitude. Your poetic take on Jupiter’s transit of the Uranus-Pluto square is absolute awe to read.

Chief Niwots Son: Thank you for the additional information regarding Regulus. Just think, a star that’s actually four stars. It brings to mind a four-leaf clover somehow, as defined by its parts as it is in the whole. Thank you also for your continued support of Strawberry, which is inspirational in itself.

be: Speaking of inspirational, rarely have you been in finer form. i read your words today with more than gratitude (which we all feel for your contributions), absolutely excited by the prospects you perceive, which as you describe them appear to be nothing less than redemptive. What a be-autiful epiphany you received from the Full Moon! What a joy to read it! Thank you so very much.

We are eternally grateful to you for sharing your perspectives with us Len. So much of the allotted time we are allowed to “think” on our own is devoted to the immediate and mundane problems of life on Planet Earth. How easy it is to get out of balance because of this. We need to at least be able to take a few moments away from the routines that absorb all that time and ponder the grander movements – ever so slow by comparison – else we sacrifice our wholeness. How fortunate that we have found you who can see and explain these sweeping changes that form the history of our planet, and even glimpse the trajectory of its future, to understand why we should care, and how we are a part of it all. Thank you for all you do here at PlanetWaves.

For example, without this offering today I would not have become aware of what a meaningful trine the Sun will make, with his companions already in place in early Virgo, to the now retrograde QB1 at 0 Taurus. What remarkable support for mere mortals to have this threshold to a new space. The fact that this trine is taking place in earth signs seems to say that it is going to be an accessible experience to all of us, on our own, and in tangible ways to benefit not just our solitary selves, but as service to others too. A process perhaps of healing that imbalance we all are prone to in this day and age.

Thinking for myself rather than relying solely on pre-determined values, I’ve had a bit of an epiphany tonight as I watched this beautiful full moon show herself clearly between the rain clouds. You see, there is another trine the Virgo Sun will make to the earth sign Capricorn, and it will be with the asteroid Narcissus. We struggle to appreciate just how beautiful humanity can be what with so much cruelty and thoughtlessness rampant in our news each day. Each symbol in astrology has positive and negative manifestations, and Narcissus is no exception. Rather than see him as caring for nobody but himself, see him as a guide to finding the beauty in our species. We are out of balance in so many ways, and negativity has undermined the belief that we are loved by the gods and goddesses. I like to think that this different space we are about to enter will enable us to love one another in practical, tangible ways that have an uplifting effect on all of us. Altogether, all at the same time.

“Cause and effect is our own special role to play in the universe, both individually and collectively.” Len Wallick

13. Chief Niwots Son Chief Niwots Son says:

Len- you are working with many layers of meaning here, thank you for the layer cake of astrological insight. I read up on Regulus, one of the royal stars of Persia it also means “the heart of a lion.” Seems the “star” that we see is actually a 4 star (punny) cluster, sub-composed of two pairs of binaries (double Gemini, I like this star), so layers within layers. The shift to Virgo after spending the last 2K years in Leo marks a shift in background forces- perhaps the Virgin (Guadalupe) will become more pre-eminant in this new stellar configuration.

Strawberry- you go girl!

Magnificently, simply eloquent, Len.
    “Indications are this time around he will be a she and the new space of culture or civilization she nurtures will almost certainly honor water rather than abuse it. May the transit of tonight’s Aquarius Full Moon bring the fullest possible blessing to you.”

I am taking marching orders from the Jupiter/Pluto opposition. Let die, LIVE. It is the energy signature of where I am in my life. Tranform, expand, and Saturn is there to catch me. Yet I see Uranus squaring this aspect, and that could mean the outcome of my surrender may be dramatically different than the intention I am working toward. This Virgo cusp says trust that all is to your highest good. I am creating I am !

That 26,000 year cycle you mention is worth noting~ it’s the time since the last great extinction.

Go bask in the moon light. I have pictures already on the East coast!

jeanneb88: Welcome to Planet Waves and you’re very welcome. Thanks to you in turn for your kind affirmation of my continuous effort to make astrology accessible to all (while also satisfying to those who more deeply acquainted with the art).

aword: Thank you again for being so generous as to share your “poster child for astrology” transits. Your continuous integration with the Cosmos is amazing.

P.Sophia: Thank you so very very much for your continuously insightful sense of spirituality, as well as the continuously pertinent wisdom from the Sabian Symbols. Now that Regulus is in Virgo for a couple thousand years or so, it may be more proper to revise the translation to “Little Queen”.

Strawberry: The “Grace Kelly lens” you refer to may have more to do with Neptune, but that works given Neptune’s placement in Pisces opposing the Virgo Sun next week. Congratulations on your own spiritual progress.

16. Strawberrylaughter Strawberrylaughter says:

The run-up to this full moon has had me revisiting many of the situations & perceptions I was working through in April, when that OTT Eris New Moon kicked my backside. This time, however, everything is different–same issues, similar anger, familiar reactions–but all as if through a soft-light filter. I read once that in the 40s, movie cameramen had special lenses ground to refract the light perfectly & create that inimitable Grace Kelly look. I feel like, though I’m revisiting the same old stuff, I’m doing it through a Grace Kelly lens this time.

Thank god/dess. Change is indeed possible.

“Please choose consciously. Please chose wisely. Please choose with love.”

I can. I will. I am.

Bless you.

17. P. Sophia P. Sophia says:

Thank you Len for sharing in blessing to Mia tonight’s Aquarius Full Moon because we all share the same in it’s Sabian Symbol degree:

“A Butterfly Emerging From A Chrysalis”

There is not any better image to depict our emergence into Regulus I believe, (Latin, literally ‘Little King’) the ‘Christ Consciousness’ into the earthly spear. For it is/ will be, a direct personal experience in the souls of man.

Thank you for drawing our attention to the ‘different space’. Just as the symbol expresses, to move into this new environment although, we have to first break free from the feeling of a space confined. And when we first step out from the dark it will be a bright light to adjust to a feeling very awkward at first…yet when our new wings spread, we will comprehend and soar.

18. awordedgewise awordedgewise says:

Len, as always your teaching here at PW is highly useful being strongly personal.

Having moved into Virgo, Regulas is on natal Pluto/Sun axis which is sandwiched by the Blue Moon. Natal Isis-Transpluto is exact conj natal Uranus on my AC so there’s more to the “new space” mix than meets the eye as the energy of these objects is triggered in our consciousness.
    Thank you for the New Space information and perspective. Perspective being what we’ve got, no matter what we see.

19. jeanneb88 jeanneb88 says:

Love is what we all are turning to, examining, and weighing, in a sense. This article is so informative and inspiring that I am printing it to refer to! Thanks so much for the work you do to make us newbies comprehend.

20. miaferoleto says:

And to you, Len.

I notice I left off the “b” in September so I guess it is for your Be to fill in the blanks.

Hugs,
    Mia

Thank you, Mia, for so brilliantly giving peace a chance. Amateur or otherwise, you eloquently and cogently nailed one part of the cycles merging into new space with the solar ingress to Virgo. Even avatars have their cycles, and they appear to correspond to Regulus, among other things. Indications are this time around he will be a she and the new space of culture or civilization she nurtures will almost certainly honor water rather than abuse it. May the transit of tonight’s Aquarius Full Moon bring the fullest possible blessing to you.

22. miaferoleto says:

Great article, Len.

Amateur astrologer that I am not, I find it interesting that Regulus registers from 2000 years ago, meaning at the time of Jesus Christ. Certainly we could use some Divine guidance right about now. I do feel Divine energy pouring in for those with ears to hear.

In my natal chart I have Jupiter, Pluto and Regulus all at 28 degrees Leo, which I believe today is 28 degrees if memory serves. Moving into Virgo or the Vestal Virgins highlights service and selflessly giving for the greater good. With the upcoming aspects on August 25th serving as a repeat of the Star of David activation last month, it seems we are in alignment for a chance at peace and global brotherhood. How things are is not necessarily how they appear and we need to remember that as we move through what remains of August, Septemer and October. To quote David Foster Wallace (a favorite of mine)

“This is Water!”